- Required WebKitGTK+ version: 2.16+
- Support for WebKitGTK+ versions older than 2.16 has been removed.
- It is no longer possible to override built-in luakit modules with Lua
files in one's personal configuration directory.
- The configuration files
modes.lua have become built-in luakit modules.
Configuration files named
modes.lua will not be loaded. Any custom
bindings should be moved to
history.frozen API allows temporarily freezing history collection.
lousy.widget.zoom statusbar widget: shows current page zoom level.
log signal, emitted whenever a message is logged.
widget.is_alive property. Can be accessed even if the widget has been destroyed.
luakit://log/ chrome page: displays log messages.
- Added status bar widget that notifies of any Lua warnings or errors.
- Added migration, quick-start, and files and directories guides to documentation.
- Added frequently-asked questions to documentation.
luakit.wch_lower key case conversion utility functions.
formfiller.extend function for extending the formfiller DSL.
- Added context-aware command completion.
- Fixed code-blocks in documentation being formatted incorrectly.
- Fixed incompatibility of
editor.lua with urxvt.
- Fixed slow performance while beginning a search.
lousy.util.table.join merging tables in unpredictable order.
image_css raising errors on page zoom in/out.
- Worked around
image_css breaking slightly when using non-1.0 zoom_level.
- Fixed sessions failing to save with a mix of tabs and private tabs.
- Worked around webview widgets self-focusing on click.
editor.lua now uses substitution strings, rather than
global to determine which editor to open.
open_editor.lua now uses
editor.lua rather than always using
--log can now set different log levels for different modules, similarly to
- Documentation now has inter-page references.
- The adblock page-blocked page now has a "Continue anyway" button.
- Serializing Lua functions now includes their upvalues.
styles now log the directory searched for files.
<Ctrl-x> bindings now take an optional count.
- Luakit's IPC socket files are now opened in
- Luakit now checks for accidental use of DEVELOPMENT_PATHS.
- IPC endpoints'
emit_signal() method now accepts a webview ID as its first argument, as well as a webview.
This specifies a single destination for the IPC call.
modes.add_binds() now verifies that modes with the given names already exist, to guard against typos.
- Scrolling keybinds now take a count.
Contributors to this release:
- Aidan Holm (150 commits)
- gleachkr (10 commits)
- Zhong Jianxin (4 commits)
- Stefan Hagen (3 commits)
- Aric Belsito (1 commit)
- Ygrex (1 commit)